If your company is interested in networking, education and building lasting relationships with potential consumers of the services you offer, NJAPPA can provide a forum to fulfill your needs.
NJAPPA (New Jersey Chapter of Physical Plant Administrators) is in its 28th year as a regional chapter of ERAPPA/APPA. Our membership is comprised of Private and Public Schools from K-12, Community Colleges, University and Colleges throughout the state of NJ.
Over the past through years NJAPPA has a minimum of 3 meetings annually including our Annual Spring Meeting, and our most recent success ERAPPA 2014. Our main purpose is to educate our constituents keeping current with industry trends, new methodologies, management trends, and to provide networking opportunities for peers and service providers.
The organization seeks speakers from within its membership as well as professional speakers on a variety of projects annually. In addition the organization provides scholarships to educational institutions allowing successful applicants to attend local Annual Meetings, Regional Meetings and APPA classes that enhance their knowledge base and provide opportunities to expand their resumes.
Other membership benefits include the following:
- Networking with facilities professionals from NJ Higher Education 2 year and 4 year institutionattendees as well K-12 member at meetings and events
- Through our educational sessions and programs you will be kept current with interests, innovations and trends that impact facilities administrators in higher education
- Your logo and a description of your firm/ services appear on the NJAPPA website
- Advance notification of Call for Papers to present relevant educational programs at NJAPPA events
- Advance opportunity to sponsor meetings and events held by NJAPPA
- Discounted fees for NJAPPA meetings and events (Please note membership in NJAPPA does not entitle you to membership benefits offered by APPA, ERAPPA or any other APPA affiliate)
To apply for membership go to : ___________________________web page info.
For questions please contact Dianne Gravatt firstname.lastname@example.org