We are currently living in a new world, but APPA and its regions will continue to deliver professional development offerings to provide timely information to its members. Your next opportunity to expand your body of knowledge is APPA’s Facilities Symposium, March 31 – April 2.
APPA’s third virtual symposium features new technical sessions providing you with new skills to apply on your campus. In addition to several experience exchange sessions and three motivational APPA Talk sessions, here is a small sample of what you will learn:
- Healthy Building’s – Mitigating Risks Associated with Re-Occupancy in the wake of COVID-19
- APPA’s Operational Guidelines – Grounds: What’s New?
- Connections, Space & Place – Important Now More than Ever
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes: How to be a Chameleon within Educational Facilities
- Flexibility & Adaptability: There is a Significant Difference
- What Opportunities for Change have Emerged from the Past Year?
You can attend these sessions live, but you also have the ability to view these sessions ON DEMAND until June 4, if you register by March 30.
APPA has introduced new group rates for teams of 5 people or more. Contact Corey Newman, Director of Marketing and Educational Communications for APPA. He will assist you with your group registration.
Each registrant will be entered into a drawing to win a Leadership Academy: Level I – Individual Effectiveness Skills session for 20-30 members of their staff for HALF PRICE!
Support our region and attend sessions by fellow ERAPPA members!